Welcome to Mindful Health Coaching!
- Are you feeling sluggish with low energy?
- Overwhelmed by chronic illness symptoms?
- Tired of waiting around for a diagnosis?
- Overwhelmed by wellness information?
- Unsure of what to change?
- Or struggling to maintain change?
CREATING HEALTHY HABITS CAN BE CHALLENGING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR LIVING WITH A CHRONIC ILLNESS.
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and NOT merely the absence of disease or infirmity….”The World Health Organisation
What is Mindful Health Coaching?
I work 1:1 with clients to help you:
- Evaluate where you are right now
- Evaluate where you would like to be instead
- Explore what changes are possible and in your control
- Accept the things you cannot change or control
- Make a plan aligned to what is important to you
- Address any blocks/obstacles
- Learn what lifestyle changes are needed for optimising your health
- Create your own mindfulness practice so you can manage your mindset and stress to feel more calm and grounded
- Create a more balanced, meaningful life in spite of health challenges
I know first-hand how hard making changes can be.
I spent most of my life struggling with my physical and mental health.
It’s been a long, tricky road but I’ve managed to learn loads and make the right changes for me.
I still live with low level inflammation and symptoms, but I have more energy, less fatigue, I’m more confident, happy and feel in control of my body, mind and life again.
So what did I change?
- I retrained as a Health Coach – I learned what the latest science says healthy people need to do in order to create and maintain optimum health and the challenges around making changes.
- I created a mindfulness practice where I learned how to read my body and manage my mind so I could learn what changes suited me best and how to implement them in a compassionate way.
- I made changes slowly.
- I built up my support tool kit.
- I stayed open to learning, setbacks and trying new approaches.
- I acknowledged the emotional toll it takes and learned to be gentler with myself.
If you would like to make healthier choices that suit YOU, I would LOVE to help you!
I have created this space for you to feel supported as you learn more about wellness and make changes in your own life.
So how can I help you?
I offer sessions in person in Kinsale, Co. Cork and Victoria Cross, Cork City
I also offer online video call sessions.
If you would like to sign up and give it a go, you can contact me here.
FREE Content – Learn more about optimum health tips and practices by following my posts on the following platforms.
I have created a FREE 2023 Mindful Health Planner template to help you kickstart your goal setting and planning process.
Just fill out the form below to get it to straight to your inbox!