Welcome to Mindful Health Coaching!
- Are you feeling sluggish with low energy?
- Overwhelmed by chronic illness symptoms?
- Tired of waiting around for a diagnosis?
- Overwhelmed by wellness information?
- Unsure of what to change?
- Or struggling to maintain change?
CREATING HEALTHY HABITS CAN BE CHALLENGING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR LIVING WITH A CHRONIC ILLNESS.
I know first-hand how hard making changes can be. I’ve been diagnosed with Crohn’s disease for nearly 14 years now.
It’s been a long, tricky road but I’ve managed to learn loads and make the right changes for me.
I still live with low level inflammation and symptoms, but I have more energy, less fatigue, I’m more confident, happy and feel in control of my body, mind and life again.
Most importantly, I am less dependent on medication and surgery for the first time since being diagnosed!
So what did I change?
- I retrained as a Health Coach – I learned what the latest science says healthy people need to do in order to create and maintain optimum health and the challenges around making changes.
- I created a mindfulness practice where I learned how to read my body and manage my mind so I could learn what changes suited me best and how to implement them in a compassionate way.
- I made changes slowly.
- I built up my support tool kit.
- I stayed open to learning, setbacks and trying new approaches.
- I acknowledged the emotional toll it takes and learned to be gentler with myself.
If you would like to make healthier choices that suit YOU, I would LOVE to help you!
I have created this space for you to feel supported as you learn more about wellness and how you can cultivate it in your own life.
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and NOT merely the absence of disease or infirmity….”The World Health Organisation
I work 1:1 with clients to help you:
– evaluate where you are right now
– where you would like to be instead
– explore what changes are possible and in your control
– accept the things you cannot change or control
– make a plan
– address any blocks/obstacles
– create a more balanced, meaningful life in spite of health challenges
– support you along the way at your pace
I offer a free 30-minute sample session over video call if you would like to give it a go and chat about any concerns!
If you would like to sign up, or ask any questions, you can contact me here.